Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Another Liberal Media Outrage!

CBS News discovers producer reading conservative Wall Street Journal, fires him.

The least-surprising part:

it is "very common" for the first-person commentaries to be put together by staffers without Couric's being involved in the writing, but that she does participate in topic selection....

What made the ripoff especially striking was the personal flavor of a video -- now removed from the CBS Web site -- that began, "I still remember when I got my first library card, browsing through the stacks for my favorite books."

They say that tv news is a lot like tortillas - you don't want to see either of them being made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa. That line about remembering when she/he first got her/his first library card was stolen from me. And I can still recall the smell (a good one) of the books as I browsed through the stacks. (Thompkins Square library, NYC, circa 194X)

So where's my apology?