Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm Going Back to New York City, I Do Believe I've Had Enough

I'm heading back to Gotham tomorrow for a couple of weeks to do some editing. I'd hoped to be able to do it here, but television requires these things called "machines" (the Aztecs called them "fire cradles") and these are apparently not yet available here in Mexico. Posting will be light-to-nonexistent while I'm there because I'll be working most of the time, and people who blog about their jobs while they're actually supposed to be doing those jobs eventually find themselves marginally employed and living in a Third World country.

Of course, I continue to pressure the Missus into posting in my absence, but she declines. Feel free to urge her on in the comments section.

I'll have the 718 cellphone with me.

No comments: