Friday, June 15, 2007

Guy in a Guerrilla Suit

My vacation videos will finally be airing on HDNet this Tuesday night at 8:00PM. If you're one of the 2% of Americans who have access to this premium high-definition satellite television network, but sure to tune in. For the other 98% of you, here's a list of establishments that usually carry it.




















Since Tuesday night is more than 90 hours away, I shouldn't be too worried that the stories haven't quite been put together yet, right? Still, I should probably get back to work, and save the travel tales until later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

F.
Is that Katie Couric behind the mask?
By the way, turning your head doesn't cut it. You should have hid behind the bookcase. Exit stage right.
Finding you was easier than Where's Waldo!
D.