Sunday, September 02, 2007

Our Balls Are Always Bouncing!

The Society page of today's paper features another round of paparazzi shots of the young, the sexy, the hip and the happenin'. And me. This was from a restaurant-opening soiree a week ago, where I came along to chaperone the handsome couple to the left, and where I'd been lead to believe (incorrectly) that there would be free food. Shortly after this picture was taken I ordered a glass of white wine, whereupon the waiter returned bearing a wine glass full of white rum. As linguistic misunderstandings go, this was a rare error in my favor.

This new restaurant was also the main topic of discussion at the last Neighborhood Kvetch meeting. I'm gonna have some explaining to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life is like a box of bombones? No?