Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Invitation

I was just perusing ex-presidente Fox's Nov. 6 online chat at Washington Post Book World, which signs off thusly:

Vicente Fox: Thank you very much for your time! Please feel free to contact Marta and I at www.centrofox.org.mx or please come visit us in San Cristobal and we will have a good tequila and enchilada and keep this chat going. God bless all of you.

Needless to say, I immediately sent President Fox an email via the Centro Fox website explaining that my wife and I live a short drive away and would very much like to take him up on his offer. I explained that next week is not good for us, and hinted that the week my parents come to visit would be fantastic, since we're kinda looking for things to entertain them, but that ultimately we'll defer to his schedule.

We will, of course, keep you posted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"contact... I"

I hope his burritos are better that his grammar

Burro Hall said...

"better that his grammar"

I too are thinking these, no?

Anonymous said...

Imagine! A president that no speak-a so good with the Eenglish.