Sunday, November 04, 2007

Proof That 40 Is The New 12

I'm sure he'll be angry at me for telling everyone, because he hates to be the center of attention, but Burro Hall's Ocean State Correspondent, Frank C, finally ages into his hairline today, the 40th anniversary of his birth - a birthday he shares with Ralph Macchio and Sean "Diddy" Combs, the two people he might best be described as a cross between. Though he's already gotten the greatest gift he could ever ask for - an extra hour's sleep this morning - feel free to show him some love in comments.

7 comments:

Josh said...

Happy B-day, Frank -- Doesn't it blow that Curt Schilling seems so ancient, yet he's our age?? Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hello mortality fearers. I was on a 6-day odyssey, scouting out new ways to have fun and excitement.
No, you were right, Frank. I've been sleeping. But at least it was in LA. My sister got married, blah,blah, blah. Just like her to steal my big day with a party for HER. Thanks for the call. I just got back.

Josh, why are you being so hurtful? I accept no comparisons with Godboy. I think I'm more like Tikki Barber.

Josh said...

No offense intended, Frank. It is hard to think about Tiki without thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

And what else are you thinking when you're thinking of us?

Burro Hall said...

Let the record show that five full days after requesting the world show our boy some love, fully 50 percent of the comments are from thefranker himself.

Anonymous said...

NOW do you understand, Frank?

Burro Hall said...

I do. All is forgiven, franker. Well, not forgiven, really, but viewed in a new light. Of sadness.

And bathos.