Tuesday, December 25, 2007

And One for My Homie...

Christmas Day - the day your soul gained a savior but lost its Godfather. We'll leave it to you to decide whether or not this was a good trade. I happen to believe that Heaven got the meatier end of this deal, but suffice it to say, no one checked with me first.


Here, Snoop and the boyz pay homage in true major-label spirit: by stealing a classic but changing the music and lyrics just enough so that JB ain't got to get paid.



Feliz Navidad from South Central Queretaro.

2 comments:

Dan said...

And here I was was thinking we were the only ones who spent Christmas day "passin' out gifts / and blazin' up spliffs." It just goes to show, we're all the same no matter where we're from, huh? Thanks for opening my eyes, Snoop.

Burro Hall said...

Dude, if the scene where Tray Deee learns that Santa is really his Moms doesn't warm your damn heart, you got no heart to break.

Hopin' when I open the door I'll see Santa/
Now who the hell is this in this blue bandana?/
Messin' with the boxes that's up under the tree/
Look like Santa Claus done crossed to a woman to me.


Merry Shiznits, biznich.