Saturday, April 05, 2008

Assassination Vacation

For the past few weeks I've been staying in the Upper West Side, just a few doors down from The Scene of The Crime, a site I never paid all that much attention to when I lived in New York. Specifically, I wasn't aware it was such a popular tourist destination. I've gotta think Yoko is rethinking the decision to locate the "Strawberry Fields" memorial so conveniently, right across the street. Imagine [rimshot]... your husband is gunned down before your eyes, right outside your home, and 28 years later tour groups still arrive every few minutes to take pictures of each other standing on that spot. I'm surprised she doesn't do something to drive them all away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out the facial expression on the guitar player in the blue shirt. He's looking at yoko thinking what the hell am I doin on stage with your no talent ass.

Burro Hall said...

Actually, his completed thought continues, "...'cuz I'm Eric Fuckin' Clapton, bitch."

Dan said...

Yeah, I gotta say, dawg, that was not your best performance. A little pitchy. A little pitchy.