Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our Word Is Our Weapon. Also, This Rifle.

This GQ-esque interview with Marcos we made fun of a while back has just been turned into a book that's selling briskly around here. It must be great to retain the rights to your own material! The book comes with a dozen pages of glossy, posed photos of El Sup and some of his compañeros, and I couldn't help noticing that despite a sweeping renunciation of violence, everyone's packing again.

We'll be leaving quietly for Querétaro in the morning - which I assure is a just a coincidence, because these colors don't run.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ask him if he's interested is selling his horse. I'm in the market.


M

Burro Hall said...

I'm not convinced it's real. When I saw him in Mexico City, he arrived in a powder-blue minivan.