Friday, February 13, 2009

Great Moments in Presidential Speeches

Blogger April Winchell makes the awesome discovery that, before he was the President of the United States, President of the United States Barack Obama read the audio version of his profanity-laced memoir Dreams From My Father. Why these are not available as ringtones is simply incomprehensible to us.

[Links open an mp3 file.]

    There are white folks, and then there are ignorant motherfuckers like you.

    That guy ain't shit. Sorry ass motherfucker got nuthin' on me.

    Sure, you can have my number, baby.

    You ain't my bitch, nigga - buy your own damn fries!

2 comments:

Julie said...

It's official. He is the coolest president. Ever.

By the way - my word verification is "shanking". As in "Obama is shanking those mother-fucking CEO's who took bonuses from the bailout." Boo yah, bitches!

Dan said...

How cool would it have been for him to take a bullhorn down to Wall Street and announce, "You ain't my bitches, niggas -- buy your own damn fries!" Almost worth letting the economy continue to spiral.

My word verification is 'kieripl'. I've got nothin'.