Thursday, June 18, 2009

What's Another English Word for "Pirate Treasure"?

We were just catching up on the day's headlines over at the Huffington Post, and spotted this provocative-looking "video," which, when we clicked it (because you knew we were going to click on it), takes us to the website for the Inglés Sin Barreras English language course.


We realize that online advertising is all about grabbing eyeballs, but we imagine that if we were a young Mexicano looking to see what that "video" was all about and got presented with a bunch of English textbooks, we'd want to beat somebody down.

4 comments:

radosh said...

Even though I read your entire post, I still clicked on the video, just in case.

Burro Hall said...

Of course you did - I just did too, and I wrote the post.

bob cox said...

I didnt open the video but taking a wild guess I`d say the word is "booty".

chip said...

Your wrote something with that post?