Friday, September 10, 2010

Worse Than Hitler

Seriously...Hitler loved dogs.



I'm a two-year-old pug named PUMBA. Last Friday, Sept 3, I was stolen from my house. If you see me, please help me get home to Marqués de Amarillas #105, Lomas del Marqués; 442-346-2320, 442-113-1257, 212-8924

Our nonprofit division, Burro Hall Cares, is offering a reward of 500 pesos for the safe return on Pumba, and 50,000 US dollars to whomever delivers the Pug Bandit - hogtied, but alive - to our offices. No questions asked.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm so sorry. Can't believe it.

Anonymous said...

Change the phrase "me robaron de mi domicilio" for "me extravié de mi domicilio".

If you say me robaron, the person who may find it will become a criminal, he/she so won't step forward.

Burro Hall said...

To be clear, in case there's any confusion - this is NOT my dog. I just saw the sign and am passing the information along. Mi perrito is sitting right here, pretending he's hungry.

Anonymous said...

good to know...