Tuesday, September 28, 2010

You've Come a Long Way, Toots.

Not being sports fans, we never paid much attention to Inés Sainz until she suddenly became unavoidable, so we hadn't noticed that, in addition to being a tv sports announcer, she's parlayed her notoriety into regular column in El Universal - which, being a serious newspaper that takes sports seriously, teases her column with what appears to be an outtake from a Maxim cover shoot:

Of course it's hard to criticize this picture, since she's at least wearing clothes, unlike in her official columnist headshot.

3 comments:

Dave said...

I dunno, think I prefer my sports reporters in something more conservative, say jeans...

Anonymous said...

my name is jean, send her over

Anonymous said...

I heard this AM that Ines is now negotiating with Playboy for a shoot.
So much for the outrage over sexist actions by the Jets.
Oh the horror!