Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ain't But One Way Out

Ha ha! Like, where does he think he's going?



Spectators at a bullfight in Mexico City got quite a scare when a half ton bull jumped over the barrier into the grandstands.

The incident took place during the second bullfight at the Plaza de Toros Mexico on Sunday when the animal launched itself over the barrier that separates the bullring from the audience.

The bull fell into the alley where assistants and other bullfighters were waiting. A picador – one of the pair of horsemen in a bullfight that jab the bull with a lance – was injured when the animal fell on top of him.

The animal returned to the ring and the bullfight continued as planned.

Nice try, though.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Great launch. I've seen horses do worse. Does seem to make the "fight" a bit more balanced.

Burro Hall said...

I just like that it's the folks in the most expensive seats who wind up shitting their pants.

victor said...

I kind of think this sucks big time.
I am still having thoughts of the guy in Spain with the horn going perfectly through his throat. I know, I know, there is a cultural thing here, but we used to eat each other down here also.
Viva progress, viva starbucks!

Dave said...

Victor, I was with you until starbucks. Did I miss something?

And Frank, I'm with you on the expensive seats getting their money's worth. It's only fair.