Friday, December 02, 2011

He Was Born a Pauper to a Pawn on a Christmas Day, When the New York Times Said God is Dead and the War's Begun

To those of us who consider ourselves the front line troops in the War on Christmas, Querétaro is our Stalingrad - you can besiege it for years and years, but in the end, defeat is assured, and at a tremendous cost.  The enemy is just too strong here.

Tonight is one of the most Christmasy non-December-25 days of the year, as the city lights its enormous fake Christmas tree, inaugurates the state-sponsored Nativity scene and crowns the (it must be noted, foxier-than-usual) Christmas Queen, Ana Ceclia I.  The last one is the big finale to the evening, with an elaborate ceremony in the main square, right outside the historic Casa de la Corregidora, where the governor has his office.  The gov will be in attendance, along with the mayor, dozens of local officials, the governor's wife (head of the street-urchin charity DIF) and Miss Querétaro herself.  A live orchestra will provide the soundtrack.

And around the other side of the governors office, about 50 feet and a million miles away, little Jesús, the perro's namesake street urchin, will be playing for Christmas tips.  Apparently, we have no workhouses, no prisons.

Casa de la Corregidora, 7:00 pm, Dec 2, 2011

Bah humbug.

10 comments:

victor said...

Dude..you got the spirit of the season..so sweet.

Maggie said...

Hey you fuckin asshole, take my name off of your site - yea I know, you think you are hot shit along with Linton, fuck you.

Take it down you fuckin asshole.

Thanks and go give Fulano a blow job while you're at it.

Typical new york asshole.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK FULANO

FUCKIN FAGGOT

Maggie said...

One more thing asshole, the last time you wrote about "moi" - you said I had been to your blog twelve times. Well get this you chicken shit - you have been to my blog 287 times and I have the statcounter copies to prove it.

Now go fuck yourself and fuck Fulano.

Take my name off - I've made a copy of it and the link you've linked to my name. Of course, along with copies of everything else.


Oh and get this, despite the postings on the Baja Nomad, Whooosh isn't even in town. He's in Colorado.

wow

Cocksucker

Dave said...

If a certain Republican candidate has his way we can have little Jesus' lining the streets in el Norte too, contributing to the GNP and off the taxpayer's back.

Thanks for the post. I'm feeling more festive already.

Anonymous said...

first of all asshole, you never left a message saying you would take down that link if I took down what I wrote about you and Richard and Fulano on my profile .

NEVER,

so you are a liar.

But I'll tell ya what, I will do that ONLY if your friend FULANO takes down his parody of me and all the crap he has written which were LIES about me on the Baja Nomad and Talk Baja.

Further, I want all the manipulated sites which Fulano or Roels put up under google or any other search engine. about my site. You know the ones, right? I'm sure you do. Next, all sites Fulano or Roels put up with fabricated information about where I have lived. All of them.

We're not going to get into how they fabricated and falsified information where Corina went to school or erasing her husband's record or Madeline's police record - we've already contacted Mater Dei (formerly Marion). Absolute software fraud.

Next you and Fulano - will leave me alone, you will not nor any of your friends bother me anymore and as far as Whooosh not being in town and commenting on the Nomads as if he were- we'll just let that one go if and only if I am satisfied.

Tell Fulano (Linton) I won't bother him if he stays away from me. As far as "chubby suicide girls" - Yes, I admit that, after I was raped. After I was beaten up by my father. However, I was not "chubby". Let me tell you something, I am not on medication, so let's cut the bullshit. Strange Madeline didn't tell Fulano's little spies how many times we had to pull her off beating up Corina, strange but predictable.

However, nothing is coming down re Campo La Joya.

If I don't hear from you we just go back to square one. If I hear from you and you agree and make good on this, and I see you have made good on this then you go your way I go mine.

And none of us ever mention the other ever again.

It will be over.

Rick said...

Great picture -

Maggie said...

Naturally you would have to respond with an attack. Of course you are lying, and I have the email which proves it - you remember, the one between Richard, you and me?

OK so you are going to deny everything, that is to be expected.

But no, you will move first, not me.

You know exactly what I am talking about, and I just checked the search engines and still there are bogus links to my site. I want them off.

I want everything off, all of the insults, everything.

Your move.

Maggie said...

Oh one more thing, just checked my stats, I'm sorry, I gave you the wrong number - 245( two hundred and forty five) visits from little old you.

(c;

No Seas Codo said...

How much is Burro Hall contributing to Jesus' Christmas Fund?

Burro Hall said...

A good deal more than DIF Estatal.