Sunday, June 01, 2014

Live Almost-Nude Girls!

It's yet another Burro Hall EXCLUSIVE!!, kids - the first bikini pictures of Miss Querétaro 2014! We're not sure which one she is.  We don't know any of their names, in fact (except Lupita Jones there in the middle, who's old enough to have been Miss Mexico before any of them were born). This is the latest batch of ten gladiatrixes chosen in by some obscure and we're sure not at all corrupt system to battle each other to the death for the Miss Querétaro crown later this summer.

l-r: 6, 3, 8, 2, 5, 11, Lupita Jones, 4, 10, 7, 1, 9


We've numbered them from 1 to 11. Place your bets in comments.

Update: In case you hadn't seen Lupita's winning turn as Ms Universe 1991 (we hadn't), someone edited the hours long broadcast down to just the Lupita highlights.  She has a lot to say about happiness and free trade.  Amazingly, her earrings were awarded third runner-up.

9 comments:

Crazy Rita said...

Every time I put on my bikini I eschew my flip flops and put on my 6 inch heels like these gals.

borderreiver said...

#11 gets my vote, but, then again so does the "den mother".

viajero said...

Those chicas wouldn't even merit a second glance in Guadalajara.

Anonymous said...

I'll take the 6... or Lupita, if I'm forced.

Anonymous said...

How can I guess the winner, you haven't told us whose father does what!

Arnold Rothstein said...

10 - 5 - 6

What will the trifecta pay out?

Dorita Loca said...

A more accurate headline would be "Almost Live Nude Girls!"

Michael Taylor said...

When I set my Google settings to Mexico and enter "Almost nude in Queretaro" in the search bar, Burro Hall is the first web result.

Same with "Batshit crazy in Queretaro" ( no.2#)

Google loves Burro Hall

Burro Hall said...

Search for "dear assfuckers" in quotes. We're #1 worldwide, baby! Who's the underachiever now??!